InMotion V8F in Orange County, CA **SOLD**

arcycle

**SOLD 9/22/21**

In early 2020 I purchased my first wheel, this V8F, from ewheels. It arrived at the beginning of April, just as we entered lockdown, and for months I didn't even open it. I finally did put about 15 hours of attempts into it, but between the continuing pandemic and not knowing a single other person who is remotely interested in EUCs, I was never able to get the hang of it. Now I'm moving and will have very little storage space available, so I'm giving up. Better that someone else use it.

I am asking $800, cash or wire transfer, pickup only in Orange County, CA. Pictures shown below, you can see the various scuffs around the handle and especially the bottom of the pedals. I always kept the cover on it. Also shown are screenshots from the InMotion app.

Comes with the box, the manual, the cover, and the original charger. Ankle pads are attached to it. When I bought it there was a slightly heavier version available, or this newer lighter one. This is the lighter one. Details from the receipt: Inmotion V8F, 518Wh Battery/1000W Motor (#IM-V8F)

Edited by arcycle
  • Like 2

• arcycle changed the title to InMotion V8F in Orange County, CA **SOLD**