[SOLD] Clark Pads - Gen 2 Mike Leahy Edition - $110 (NYC area)

Hello.

I'm selling a pair of Clark Pads that are to be used on an electric unicycle for jumping, doing tricks, accelerating, braking, etc.

They are in near perfect condition.

These are the "Gen 2 Mike Leahy" edition and retail for $150 + shipping.

I'm also including velcro ("hook and loop", not the actual brand Velcro).

I added velcro to the pads themselves and to the Sherman so that they would be easily adjustable. The pads have "hook" part of the velcro attached. I'm including an unused roll of the "fabric" part of the velcro which you can attach to the shell of your EUC.

You can cut through the velcro in order to utilize the "spannability" (is that a word?) aspect of the pads.

I'm willing to ship within the contiguous 48 for an additional charge for UPS Ground.

From the clarkpads.com description: "Clark Pads Gen 2 Mike Leahy Electric Unicycle EUC power stunt pad.  Ideal for Gotway / Begode MSX, MSP, RS, Veteran Sherman, EX, Monster V3, and large EUC wheels.  Similar to the Gen 2 Universal but with a looser fit and adjustable span.  Purchase includes a set of two pads. "

202107_xt3_02420.jpg

202107_xt3_02421.jpg

202107_xt3_02422.jpg

Edited by r_713
Sold
  • Like 1

• r_713 changed the title to [SOLD] Clark Pads - Gen 2 Mike Leahy Edition - $110 (NYC area)