weird sound when standing still with Nikola plus

I think the wheel is standing exactly between two motor spools, so that for keeping the wheel upright they have to work against each other. Just roll the wheel a bit and it should disappear. Or the vibration is there again, between two other spools.

That should not be bad, it is with every EUC. My Z10 begann vibrating and even rattling very hard when standing in an unsuitable position.

• Like 1

Mine all do the same, tho some louder than others. Sometimes it seems aggravated when I've been riding harder for a while, but it could just be in my head. It used to worry me, but so far they still all work. I think @Boris Lämpel summed it up and I was glad to read it! The vibration and sound on my mten tells me when my shell is loose. Sounds like bloody hell, but its just the smallest vibration. My sherm has a quite noticeable way of vibrating at stand still. I chalk it up to 'nature of the beast' and have since quit giving it much thought.

• Like 1