EUC Noob seeks Hey!

Hey! I've just found the world of EUC looks insane! I've been a rollerblader and I love the uniqueness of what EUC brings. A couple questions about recommendations. Firstly I'm not a small im in around 280lb so I think that changes the type of wheel I'm looking for, secondly I'm looking to get one with a decent top speed as the main travel I'm looking to do is 1.5 miles. Also how much of an issue are hills to wheels? 

• Like 2

Big person, big hills = big wheel. 1.5 miles is NOTHING for range. You will quickly realize that a 1 mile trip to the store is somehow 15 miles on an euc. Your choices are narrow as you are not the 'average' sized rider. Look big and welcome!

1 hour ago, abstractnation said:

... secondly I'm looking to get one with a decent top speed as the main travel I'm looking to do is 1.5 miles. Also how much of an issue are hills to wheels? 

What is a decent top speed for you? Hills are no problem ... the hill's incline may be if too steep. Check the specs on the wheel you wanna get. I have a V8F and I *think* it says 35 degrees ok.