SOLD For sale: King Song 16S 1200W Motor / 840Wh Battery (Lansing, Michigan)

Purchased from eWheels on April 9th and still under warranty until April 9th, 2022. 
It has the cut-off in the handle so you can easily pick it up.

I have ridden it approximately 100 miles. It is in very good condition. There are a few minor scratches on the body and the bottom of the pedals have been scraped, nothing else is wrong with it. The pictures of the front and rear look like it is cracked but that is just a reflection, it has no cracks or deep scratches. It comes with the charger, an EUC stand, and the original box it was shipped in. It has never been ridden in the rain and only on streets and side walks. I am an old Dude and plan to upgrade to a wheel with suspension. This is a great wheel with good speed, acceleration, and range. I will work with eWheels for shipping. Check out eWheels.com for full specs. Asking $950

Edited by BPrater
Add photos and adjust price
  • Like 2

• BPrater changed the title to For sale: King Song 16S 1200W Motor / 840Wh Battery (Lansing, Michigan)
  • BPrater changed the title to SOLD For sale: King Song 16S 1200W Motor / 840Wh Battery (Lansing, Michigan)