SOLD! Kingsong 18L (Hot Springs, NC USA) $1200+shipping

Selling my trustworthy and beloved Kingsong 18L. This wheel has proven flawlessly reliable for the near 700 miles I've ridden it. It has never cutout, failed to power up, or acted strangely in ANY way. I have combed thru this and inspected VERY thoroughly. I'm not much for protective gear, so you best be DAMNED sure I maintain my wheels, as life/death depends on it! There is not a single crack in the shell. Not a single standoff inside with any cracks or issues. No hairline spots where the hangers bolt up. All wires look great, no cold solder joints and the board coating is prestine. Batteries have been properly maintained, balanced and charge fully to 100% without issue. (it is currently being stored at 80%) It has been updated to the newest firmware 2.03 and has upgraded pedals, xl trolley and xl mud flap. Also included is a black RollNZ cover in good shape.  Minor scuffs on the shell of course and pads show a little wear. Use the RollNZ cover and you'd not notice either. Comes with factory charger, cover and wheel. By the time you get done waiting on a backordered wheel (hoping it works)you could already by cruising and putting miles down on this one.B)

There is NO WAY I would trust ANY brand new wheels as much as I trust this one. It has been thru many miles of riding and PROPER inspection. This would make an excellent all purpose wheel. Great for a newbie to learn on and keep. Why waste money and get a small crap wheel to learn on, when you can learn on and bond with a GOOD wheel to keep?!  The 18L series design incorporates proper wire management, and an inner battery box for protection. THIS wheel is refined for use, even more so than the 'after-thought' addon design of the 18XL. The trolley works great, all lights work great and its just a solid damn wheel. MUCH more refined and solid than most other wheels out today. This is NOT a geolocked wheel. It will blister up to a reported 31mph (27mph actual) without issue. I havent had a single flat or issue in the time I've been so lucky to own it. It comes with the nike style H-5102 tire with LOTS of good life left on it. Hell, I'll even toss in an EUC themed t-shirt by ShanesPlanet, should you inform me of preference.:thumbup:

I'm asking $1300 shipped to the USA. I'd be willing to drop shipping($100) for a local meet (within 60 miles). I'd prefer in person so paypal doesnt get a cut and you can ride off same day! I have a paypal account and there's plenty of video on my channel that shows this exact wheel in use, including top speed, bluetooth music and eucw compatibility(image below shows DarknessBot compatibility as well).  Pm with any questions.

DSCN8298.jpgDSCN8303.jpgDSCN8304.jpgDSCN8305.jpgDSCN8306.jpg

Edited by ShanesPlanet
SOLD
  • Like 2

Since no nibbles on this, I offer you this very attractive trade, I have a chopped and bagged 1988 Chevy S-10 pick up with Iroc-Z wheels, all it needs is a motor and transmission.  Let me know and we can meet up:)  Oh, you'd have to throw in that bottle of Jack Daniels that you've been saving for our upcoming ride...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RetroThruster said:

Since no nibbles on this, I offer you this very attractive trade, I have a chopped and bagged 1988 Chevy S-10 pick up with Iroc-Z wheels, all it needs is a motor and transmission.  Let me know and we can meet up:)  Oh, you'd have to throw in that bottle of Jack Daniels that you've been saving for our upcoming ride...

Wait... an s-10? You know, I've been looking for one that was stolen from me years ago. It almost needed a motor then. How about you just GIVE me the truck (towing included), I'll share this litre of Jack with you, and MAYBE I wont call the police after they get 'un-defunded'(call the police, now THAT shit is funny). If you dont resist, I'll even let you look at my wheels in person, but no touching!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, corumgold said:

Awesome! I work for a business who rents them out and looking for one of my own. How’s this for someone who’s been riding for under a few months?

I find this format of wheel to be great for learners and beyond. It was my learner wheel and I put 700 miles on it. I still have another in the 18XL format and I'm not considering giving it up. Tbh, the KS18 series is my fav all around so far. Having a cover for it makes it less worrisome for those that let it drop from time to time. Internal battery case and dedicated wire routing makes it a pretty solid device.

Renting out euc's? Wow, that sounds like a risky business idea to me.

Edited by ShanesPlanet

10 hours ago, corumgold said:

Awesome! I work for a business who rents them out and looking for one of my own. How’s this for someone who’s been riding for under a few months?

I wonder if you're at the place where I took lessons, downtown chattanooga?  Adventure Sports Innovation??

Sorry for the thread jack Shane, I'm breaking my own rule, again:(

Edited by RetroThruster
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I find this format of wheel to be great for learners and beyond. It was my learner wheel and I put 700 miles on it. I still have another in the 18XL format and I'm not considering giving it up. Tbh, the KS18 series is my fav all around so far. Having a cover for it makes it less worrisome for those that let it drop from time to time. Internal battery case and dedicated wire routing makes it a pretty solid device.

Renting out euc's? Wow, that sounds like a risky business idea to me.

I thank you very much for the info! I may have to go with something just a hair less expensive being on a student’s budget, but I know this will sell like water in hades.

13 hours ago, RetroThruster said:

I wonder if you're at the place where I took lessons, downtown chattanooga?  Adventure Sports Innovation??

Sorry for the thread jack Shane, I'm breaking my own rule, again:(

It is! That’s exactly where I am. Great summer gig for folks like me.

• Like 2

• ..... changed the title to FS: Kingsong 18L (Hot Springs, NC USA) $1200+shipping
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ..... changed the title to SOLD! Kingsong 18L (Hot Springs, NC USA) $1200+shipping