Wrist Guards for Large Hands?

Does anyone have a recommendation for wrist guards for larger hands?  I recently bought 187 wrist guards in the largest size they have and I had to return them.  My thumbs felt like they were being strangled.  I normally wear my dirtbike gloves (3XL) but I'd prefer to have the hard wrist splints in a fall.  Would be nice to have my fingers free to use my phone when needed too.

• Like 1

Demon Double-Sided Flexmeters come in a size large and have a lot of stretch, but tbh they are not very big. Also, the stretch fabric between the two sides is a point of failure. I have poked a hole just below the thumb opening on every pair (three pairs). Having said that, they have an explicit warranty and have already replaced one set for me.

lightning-bolt-2.png
Protected with Demon's Shred Proof Warranty

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 8.13.52 AM.png

Edited by litewave
  • Like 2

FlexMeters are what I wear sometimes. I dont think they run especially big tho. They are REALY stretchy near the thumb. To the point you gotta be careful, as @litewave mentions. I'd vote for buying from a place with a decent return policy and trying. Beware of any that are TOO stiff, as this merely puts a stress point on the arm where it ends. Good luck!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Thanks guys.  Got my Flexmeters yesterday.  They're still a little tight between the thumb and index finger but totally manageable, and might break in over time.  They definitely seem like a quality product so far!

• Like 1