Which trolley handle to use as helmet holder while indoors

Not sure if this thread should be in this section, but it could influence which EUC someone may buy, so I put it here.  If this has been covered in another thread, please let me know and/or delete this.

I use the V10F trolley handle as a helmet mount while in a store or some place where I'm not using a cart, but want to take the helmet off and don't want an extra thing to hold.  I know some of the trolley handles have the two bars though, so they may be too wide to use for this.  I imagine it depends on the helmet also.

So, quick survey question:  Does anyone slide the helmet around the wider retractable (not "Scorpion" style) handle, and what helmet fits?  If the helmet doesn't fit, what helmet? 

Just trying to get a feel for which work and which don't.  Maybe most don't, but some do?  Obviously Scorpion style does work with any, so not including it.

Thanks!

Edit:  I guess I'm thinking of "full face" helmets specifically.  If the helmet just covers the top of the head, please specify if you can easily use the chin strap to hang it on the retractable handle, or if the question doesn't really fit, just don't answer.  Maybe just full face helmet responses?

Edited by PatrickD