Odometer display question

RetroThruster

When I first received the Sherman, it displayed the odometer on the screen, now I've somehow got it set to display the trip meter, any idea on how to get it display the odometer, when I scroll to the odometer, it changes over to the trip after a few seconds?

I've seen the video, Marty's shows distance at start up it appears too, when I received my wheel it displayed total mileage, not the trip meter(distance), I know how to reset the trip meter, I'm wanting it to display the total mileage all the time like it did before.

Edited by RetroThruster
  • Like 1

Mine shows trip distance at startup. It goes to 'total distance' with a short press of top left button. Long press of same, resets the 'trip' distance. I cant recall if mine ever showed the total upon power up. If i set it to total and power down, it restarts in 'trip' mode.  163miles total distance fwiw, still cant stop from dropping the heavy damn thing regularly.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Maybe I'm losing my mind but I swear mine used to stay in the "total" mode, now it stays in "distance", even ewheels tested one and their powers up in "total" and that is supposed to be the default setting, only reason I'm asking is that I'd rather be looking at an odometer "total mileage" than a "distance" (trip meter).  I reckon many folks go to advanced settings to watch voltage so this is a non issue.