Just bought an S18 as my second EUC. Coming from an InMotion V10F. Does the S18 have a smart warning system?

LandoCycle

Does the S18 start beeping/tilting back when you overload it based on battery load/percentage like the InMotion? The only warnings I see on the King Song are user set ones based on speed. I see as problematic because a 45km/h warning might be safe at full charge but definitely not safe at 30%.

Thanks!

It will throttle you based on charge.  When you are below 50% it keeps you below 25MPH and continues down as you run out of charge.  It will also beep / tilt back if you put it under too much load at full charge regardless of speed.  I was going up a stupidly steep trail at about 9 MPH and anytime I tried to accelerate it beeped / soft tilted.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pkinpdx said:

It will throttle you based on charge.  When you are below 50% it keeps you below 25MPH and continues down as you run out of charge.  It will also beep / tilt back if you put it under too much load at full charge regardless of speed.  I was going up a stupidly steep trail at about 9 MPH and anytime I tried to accelerate it beeped / soft tilted.

Ok, this is what I needed to know - Thank you! I just wanted to make sure.

• Like 1