Group Ride??

Big Bad Ron

This is just a question that I need a answer to before I stick my foot out..

How many people would come to Chilliwack for a small group ride

Edited by Big Bad Ron
I move it to group rides ( Iā€™m new here) sorry
  • Like 1

Canada wont let me in or else i would consider it šŸ¤£. Looks like a nice ride. Id suggest checking out some general PEV groupsĀ in your area to find riders. Hate to use facebook but they have tons of groups for stuff like local group rides.Ā  And finding one wheelers ebikers and scooter riders might be easier than EUC riders

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

Canada wont let me in or else i would consider it šŸ¤£. Looks like a nice ride. Id suggest checking out some general PEV groupsĀ in your area to find riders. Hate to use facebook but they have tons of groups for stuff like local group rides.Ā  And finding one wheelers ebikers and scooter riders might be easier than EUC riders

You too? What is it with Canada? I was told i could finish delivering a load but not ever come back. Personally I figured they just didnt want to let the cool people in...

@Big Bad Ron perhaps give this spot a try? https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/26-local-group-meet-ups/

Ā 

Edited by ShanesPlanet