Inmotion App crashing like crazy on ANDRIOD's (is it just me)

Writing this incase any newbie's might be confused and having same issues.

For months now, since two updates back, my Inmotion app won't change setting to my V10.  Don't even get me started about trying to Transfer DIY light patterns, ewheels helped me troubleshoot.  Long story short, I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10, found out the iPhone app works just fine.  Sucks that I have to ask my wife for her phone every time I need to change a light design.  Once the V11's came out the Android app has gotten worst.  I couldn't even get a simple "Comfort" to "Off-Road" setting to work.  I use EUC World, so not to bothered.

Got my V11 yesterday (Batch 3 - Inmotion Stamp date 11/2020 - Container Fire Unit) and hoping that the app would work perfectly.  Barely got the V11 unlocked, then quickly had to ask Wife for her phone again.

Inmotion Global I am posting this just to get the word out.  In my Mechanic Tech mind, Inmotions product quality out shines others.  I spent hours just looking at the V11 and actually excited for repair work / Tire changes.  Photos and reviews videos can't match seeing it in person.  Such a beautiful wheel thank you.  Please look into Android App side of things.