Knee Support - ( sort of review )

One of my friend got into an accident, a pedestrian just run out to the street without looking left or right. Somehow before crashing into him at around 25-30Km/h, my friend manage to push him(pedestrian) to the side & he manage to out run unhurt. His mcm5 took the tumble & crack almost 5 of the shell bracket. And some how he strain his knee ligament. ( He still cannot ride after 1 months time ! )

Wanting him to get back to this sport asap at that time, i bought him & myself these many names so called Knee Booster, PowerLeg, Knee Stabilizer, Bionic Knee & etc, i bought the cheapest(USD 5). Looking at youtube reviews, many says its trash, doesn't work & i did try it even though i have no knee pain, it actually makes it harder for you to bend your knee so in a way, it is supporting the knee i guess. It was no use to me so i just keep it in my car.

It was until few days ago, went on trail the whole day, got back home & i feel the knee cap pain & another friend arrange another group ride to a new MTB trail the very next day. My knee cap was still in pain in the morning before ride, most probably bcos of too much knee bending on the trail, i put it on, went on a whole day ride at the new trail, even pushing the EUC through muddy up hill/ down hill, got home & no pain on the knee at all !

i guess these things does work for EUC riding as we bend our knee most of the time, sharing this experience here, hopefully it will be useful.

Spoiler

• Like 1