(Alabama) Looking to trade a Evolve GT A/T with street wheel conversion UPGRADED 10SP battery

Mikektm500

I'm looking to see if any of you are looking for a Evolve A/T with street set up. I have a couple of EUC's and 2 ESK8s. I just upgraded the battery on this GT.  It made a huge difference in torque and battery sag.  I sent the board off to get it professionally installed and tested ($550.00).  Board runs great and is great shape.  I would like to trade it for a EUC.  This board is worth about $800.00 to me.  I can handle the shipping of the board and I can send a label to get the EUC to me.

Mike 205-405-6436

Edited by null
edit to add location in title

24 minutes ago, Mikektm500 said:

I'm looking to see if any of you are looking for a Evolve A/T with street set up. I have a couple of EUC's and 2 ESK8s. I just upgraded the battery on this GT.  It made a huge difference in torque and battery sag.  I sent the board off to get it professionally installed and tested ($550.00).  Board runs great and is great shape.  I would like to trade it for a EUC.  This board is worth about $800.00 to me.  I can handle the shipping of the board and I can send a label to get the EUC to me.

Mike 205-405-6436

Evolve board is in Alabama

• null changed the title to (Alabama) Looking to trade a Evolve GT A/T with street wheel conversion UPGRADED 10SP battery