My V10F does not turn on after 1 minute of unplugging it

Halig

I am new and my wheel is only 1 month old (1000 km though). Today, for no reason it did not turn on. I have driven in the rain, but I have done that many times already.

I have only gotten it to turn on and stay operational if I plug it into the power adapter. If I don't turn it on within 1 minute, it seems like it goes off permanently and there is no way to turn it on (except by plugging it in and unplugging it again).

- Connects well to the app
- I have done a test with the app and everything seems correct
- I have tried to calibrate it
- Lock is disabled
- The wheel works perfectly if I turn it on in that minute after unplugging it electrically

I have not tried to open it to unplug it from the battery. I'd like to avoid having to open it, if possible. Thanks for any ideasĀ :)

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that it was a problem of entry of humidity by rain. It was fixed only by leaving it in a warm room for 1 day, just as a colleague told me.

The filler cap was tight and the wheel is new. Now I have taped it just in case on the power button. It does not give good karma, the wheel being new and considering that it rains a lot here and that I want to use it in the rain, but hey, now it works fine.