NB P Speed screen shot -App vs GPS

Paulandjacquelyn

WOW! Perfect an exactly what i wanted.  Riding E+ you basically ride just below tilt speed...a continuous monitor situation.  Riding P is amazingly perfect.  Having rode E+ now for 4 weeks, i kept waiting for tilt when i hit the "feel right" speed....none! I was cruising as fast as i needed or wanted to and it felt great with no beeping or tilt.    I have a GPS app and the NB app open in screenshots.    I would recommend the P in a heartbeat.  Feels sooo right

There is a gap between speeds in apps as cranium noted in his analysis-

Screenshot_2015-12-03-16-31-46.png

Screenshot_2015-12-03-16-34-24.png

Screenshot_2015-12-03-16-30-36.png

If it's better than the E+, then it must be superb. I'm loving the E+ so far.  I normally cruise about 12 mph and have not hit beep or tilt back once. Even hit 14.5 mph a couple times and still no beep or tilt. Been riding every chance I get. 

My GPS and NineBot apps are within .5 mph accuracy at 14 mph.

21 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

If it's better than the E+, then it must be superb. I'm loving the E+ so far.  I normally cruise about 12 mph and have not hit beep or tilt back once. Even hit 14.5 mph a couple times and still no beep or tilt. Been riding every chance I get. 

My GPS and NineBot apps are within .5 mph accuracy at 14 mph.

I loved the e....it's great but i was comfortable at the higher speed and it gets a bit annoying hitting the tilt sometimes.   The p motor feels very solid in torque.  I think someone else commented on you just need to ride it to understand.   It feels amazing cruising on it.  I have my e+ and will keep but the p is awesome.  I got the p on a chance availability on the Ninebot US website last week.....glad i grabbed one :)

I think I understand what you are saying. My TG F3 was always in Tiltback while I was riding it. As fun as it was, I always wanted just a slight bit more. And the constant beeping can drive you crazy. 

For me, the E+ might be my perfect match. As much as I LOVE going fast, I'm concerned about not having an airbag on this. 

It was raining this evening so I couldn't do another speed test of any distance.  Just went to the mailbox and back.  According to Ninedroid, tiltback started precisely at 16MPH.  And the tiltback came on pretty fast so I couldn't even hold it at that speed.  

Hopefully the weather will be nicer tomorrow and I'll be able to try again with some distance.  

Archived