Sale volume and satistic of Electric Unicycle

Hi everyone,

I am a student of RMIT University (Melbourne - Australia). Currently, I am writing a thesis about electric unicycle. In Melbourne and some parts of Australia, Electric Unicycles are considered as unable to satisfy with the Australia Safety Design Standard, thus not allowed to travel on public streets. This law has become a great barrier prevent the promotion of Electric Unicycle in Melbourne and some parts of Australia. The existing electric unicycle riders in Melbourne and some potential buyers that I know are really want some kind of academic research that can inform the policy makers and make them recognize the need of electric unicycle for future transportation.

Therefore, I would like to ask for the sale volume of electric unicycle in the world. Then, this statistic need to be breakdown by countries, gender, age, occupation, geographic location of the buyers. Furthermore, the date they buy their electric unicycle is also important to analyses the trend of consuming this product. If anyone can give me or tell me where to find these data, I am very appreciate your help. Your contribution is very significant for the future of electric unicycle in Melbourne as well as the potential to expand your product into Melbourne's market.

If you afraid of commercial sensitive, you can sent email to my personal email address <tranquoc.nguyen@yahoo.com> or <S3357878@student.rmit.edu.au>. As a social researcher, I have my obligation and responsibility to protect confidentiality of my research participants. Moreover, your sale volume will be combined with other government statistic for the process of quantitative data analysis, thus the readers of my research paper cannot track your sale volume.          

Archived