Gotway Tesla side LEDs and Mode control issue

Hi folks

I got a discount price on a new Tesla that had an LED issue, and I am hoping for get the LEDs working properly

The motor, gyros and headlight all work just fine. The UEC World app conects nicely via bluetooth (Gotway's App is buggy and frustrating)

Is it normal for the UEC World app to keep displaying "Other" regardless of which of the LEDs mode is selected?

My LEDs are all stuck on blue (accept for two or three that do change), and although the wheel beeps with each mode change, there is no change in the side ring LED colours.

As anybody familiar with this problem, or have some idea of what would likely be the cause?

This sounds like an issue i've been expirencing with a MSP i bought. Its currently been repaired by the seller. I think he just replacing the daughter board that controlling the volatage regulator(s) 
I think on the MSP they seperated the voltage regulator onto its own board where previous models before it was combined all on a single board. I'm not expecting to hear back from the shopp until this time next week so can't say if this will fix it or it may be another issue all together.