looking to Upgrade does anyone have a fast wheel for sale?

I have an InMotion V10F that I bought from a friend who really did not use it at all.   Total mileage on the unit is about 15 miles.  The body is in pristine condition but the pedals are beat up from trying to learn.   I am thinking it is too heavy for me.  I am female, 5'4" and 140 lbs and.  I probably need to downgrade.   I am still not sure if I'd like to sell because I'd like to give it another attempt this weekend but would you be interested.   I bought it from my friend for $1150 and I would want to sell at same price.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, jrizya said:

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but would you be selling your Gotway if you buy a new one? We live in Portland and I have a 12 year old who desperately wants to enter the EUC world.

I didn't even think about selling it but sure why not my new one will be in soon. So shoot me a private message and I'll send pics of u are serious 

23 hours ago, RUSSOJO said:

I have an InMotion V10F that I bought from a friend who really did not use it at all.   Total mileage on the unit is about 15 miles.  The body is in pristine condition but the pedals are beat up from trying to learn.   I am thinking it is too heavy for me.  I am female, 5'4" and 140 lbs and.  I probably need to downgrade.   I am still not sure if I'd like to sell because I'd like to give it another attempt this weekend but would you be interested.   I bought it from my friend for $1150 and I would want to sell at same price.

thanks for the reply I bought a nikola plus. But if you go on Facebook go to Seattle E-riders that wheel should sell fast. I hope you get a 1150 for it

33 minutes ago, Akeem Sewell said:

I didn't even think about selling it but sure why not my new one will be in soon. So shoot me a private message and I'll send pics of u are serious 

Apparently, I"m not allowed to send DMs, maybe because I'm new to the board? I'm definitely interested but since I'm new to this world I'm still exploring a bit. I would love to see pics and your price if you're still willing to share. 

On 8/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, RUSSOJO said:

If you’re willing to ship I’m shopping out of utah

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...