Help Troubleshooting Ninebot One E+ or repair shop recommendations?

ASHNoNa

I was coming home from the gym in 95° weather at about 12 mph with 70% battery on the sidewalk. I saw a bump coming up and decelerated pretty hard. I'd estimate I hit it at about 8 mph while still leaning back. This is my normal daily commute and my wheel handles this bump fine every day while it's vertical. The wheel bucked me off. Luckily I was able to keep my feet under me and run/stagger to a stop... just to watch my wheel bouncing ass over teakettle for another 50 feet beyond me before it finally fell onto its side on the grass. As I approached, its lights were red and it was beeping, so I stood it up, which normally stops the beeps, but it kept beeping. So I turned it off and on again and the motor wouldn't engage. It does beep once to signal that it's on, though.

So I carried my poor baby half a mile home and let it rest in my basement for about 30 minutes. When I turned it back on and noticed green flashing light- the lowest bulb on the rear of the circle on both sides. I bet that's an error code? The internal temp according to the app was at 90 degrees Farenheit. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery, and tried holding down the power button while doing the same. The motor won't engage at all and the Segway-Ninebot app says "Total System Current: 0.0A." Could it be a blown fuse that I could replace myself?

I tried submitting a ticket to ninebotrepair.com but haven't heard back after 3 business days. They don't seem to have a phone number. Are there any repair shops in the DC/Baltimore area or anywhere I can ship it to?

I do want to keep this wheel (or replace it with a similar sub $500 one) so I can have a trash wheel to teach friends on and let them ride with me after I save up enough for the v11.

Welcome @ASHNoNa!

Is there an unusual resistance if you try to turn the wheel?

This could be a sign of blown mosfets and a new motherboard could/should help.

Batteries are fine? The both individually deliver the right voltage and charge up fully?

All wires and connectors look fine?

10 minutes ago, ASHNoNa said:

Could it be a blown fuse that I could replace myself?

Afair e+ has no fuses?

Thanks! No abnormal resistance when I spin the wheel. All wires and connectors seem fine on visual inspection. Batteries seem fine. I haven't tried to charge it yet. The app says "Drive voltage 57.2V" when I turn it on. If its the motherboard, would it still beep and light up? Didn't know it doesn't have fuses,  thanks for letting me know. 

5 minutes ago, ASHNoNa said:

If its the motherboard, would it still beep and light up?

As the wheel turns freely it seems to be not the mosfets.

5 minutes ago, ASHNoNa said:

Didn't know it doesn't have fuses,  thanks for letting me know. 

I would not swear on it, but that's what i assume to remember...

And fuses, as they are used with ks would fully cut the power supply - so no supply anymore for the motherboard.