Looking to upgrade from an inmotion V8(Belgium, Netherlands)

Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade my wheel from an inmotion v8 to something with a bigger battery. I need a dependable wheel since I use it as my main mode of transport. Due to the corona virus I want to avoid public transport as much as I can, that is why I want to have a wheel with a bigger range. 

So If you are looking to upgrade to one of those suspension wheels or the sherman, or you are not using your current wheel because you are quarantined in your house for months at the time and you are looking for a nice home for it, I am your man.

I would love to have at least an 800wh battery and it must have a trolley handle. I am thinking to spend around 750€ for a nice deal.

Thanks in advance.

Jens

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jens, 

I'm from Belgium as well and my Gotway Tesla V1 with 1020 Wh battery will soon be available as I am looking to upgrade to a larger wheel (Gotway MSP more specifically).
It's got about 3300 Kms on the counter. It has multiple scratches from low-speed crashes (mostly from the first days I was learning to ride), but it rides very well. If you don't live too far from me (Antwerp region) you could come over to test it before deciding what to do.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Sam