FS: Ninebot Z10 - 2100 Miles - $900 free shipping

For Sale: Ninebot Z10 $900 70VzvGr.jpgOBO includes free shipping anywhere in USA

This wheel is mechanically working perfectly! Never had any issues with it. Does definitely have some scuffs and scratches on the outside but no cracks or anything serious. The trolley handle is bent, so it doesn’t open all the way (the trolley handle is separate from the frame and is totally replaceable). 2092 miles on the odometer. 

Only ‘mods’ I’ve done is add 8oz of slime for tubeless tires to the tire, and add fresh grip tape to the pedals.

EZLQ1uY.jpg

uCmT0qO.jpg

HpWMxAN.jpg

y3V6Hb6.jpg

fTs8RI1.jpg

ETkP0qC.jpg

tzHsSn6.png

8 minutes ago, Liv2xplore said:

I'm interested, but these are the last wheels Ninebot made and they had board issues. Is there a source for replacement boards if I were to buy this and a week or 6 months later the board fries?

Hi there! Yes there is a store online on Ali express selling ninebot z10 replacement parts include a board if necessary. If you google ‘Ali express ninebot z10 parts’ you’ll find it. 

• Like 1