v10F Inmotion solo wheel pedal crack vibrations on confort mode

Alan Reta

Hellow everyone! im a new owner, with 6 months and i love my wheel, found this forum trying to find answers

my deal is this: my wheel started vibrating like crazy when i stepeed down a curb or a step, while walking on a side standing up. ive found a video on youtube of some one else wheel doing something similar but when moving back and forward fast.

this behavior wasnt 100% of the time, but it started growing, to the point that last week just with the movement of the hanlde, it started vibrating non stop.

this never happens when im riding it, only when its on the floor, but that was extreme, searched and found some one saying that that happens with confort mode, and normal mode DID make it go away.

Now the question: Should i open the wheel and try to tight the screws that hold the wheel with the feet thing? that seems to be the problem and the solution. if my internet research was correct. 

Im in France, so ppl here dont want to do anything, all the answers are : send it to me, to send it to the manufacturer, and then they will tell me whats going on.  i have also writen a email to svc@inmotion.com or what ever is the mail of customer service, and the answer was something like" search a official partner in your region"

so, last resor, and maybe should had been my first resort all along : THE FORUM, with people with more experience.

If you want try fix self. Open and tight all posible screws on mainboard etc. And calibrate after. Ask you seller maybee you can lose warranty if you open self. Change tire is not lost warranty but open mainboard etc. can. I expect in france you have 24 month warranty.

My V10F have 2300+ Km and not do any vibration. You can sometime hear groan if motor try push against obstacle.   

My ks16X vibrate when hard braking (this sound make troley handle).