WANTED: Inmotion V8/Solowheel3 protective cover(US)

I bought a used Solowheel 3/V8 and trying to learn to ride.  Before I go buy a new cover, I thought it's worth it to ask if any member has a cover laying around and looking to sell it.

Also, wanted to ask where do you buy the protective foam to help protect the wheel from all the rash from learning?

Thanks

I bought this foam sheet on Amazon and it was enough to pad up my V10F.   I used a liberal amount of Gorilla duct tape and so far it has stood up well while taking a beating.  I put mine on right over the cover that came with the wheel, but I am sure it will work just as well without the factory cover.  This was $20 well spent.  Not having to worry about scratching up the wheel is in my humble opinion a major help in learning.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JSWJTNY  If the link doesn't work, just search this in Amazon:

XCEL Premium Large Neoprene Sheet - 54" Wide x 12" Length x 1/4" Great Foam Sheet for Padding and DIY Projects, Neoprene Fabric Water and Weather Resistant, Made in USA, Easy Cut Technology

wheel2.jpg