fixed-Kingsng k18L will not keep settings after upgrade

chroma

Hi, I do not know what is going with ks18l, I did the upgrade for version 2.0, it upgraded -but now none of my setting are not saved--speed reverts back to factory settings, not even my light settings stay. When I do change them -the speed does not change I am stuck at 20km even when I changed them to 34km it does keep the setting. I have over 500km on mine, so the speed lock is not the issue-This is not a new machine. Everything was working fine before the upgrade. Is there a way I can revert back to the old version? Or is there a work around? EUC world app is not picking up my ks18l so I cant use it to change settings there, it used to not anymore. I am currently using the kingsong app- Any help will be appreciated

ps- I am using android device

ok ----fixed it with darknessbot--somehow it picked up my kingsong, changed the settings and they remained ---was able to ride 38km-I still do not know what happened but once I changed it using this apple app I was able to re-connect to EUC world app. What I learned is that the kingsong app stinks really bad, I knew it sucked but yeah- if anyone has the same problem just try to change settings using darknessbot first--I did read the previous posts of people having similar issues after the V2.0  but no one really gave an answer other than try to change settings with a different app-

Edited by chroma