Does anyone have kingsong ks-x1 ?

Tegulf

• 4 months later...

Hi, I have the same bike, Kingsong KS-X1 / E-wheels E2S V2 2020. Seems very similar to Xiaomi but I noticed some subtle differences, like a different bell and rear brake :)

I read some of your other posts, did you manage to find out how to get rid of the 22km/h limit? There are some reviews on e-wheels.no suggesting it should be as simple as flashing a different firmware with the Kingsong Engineer app. (I have found the app, but I don't have a login for it.)

I found an older version of the regular Kingsong app where I was able to unlock speed limits/alarms and set them to more than 22, but it didn't have any effect. The newest version of the Kingsong app doesn't have any options for adjusting the speed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:10 PM, esmorun said:

Hi, I have the same bike, Kingsong KS-X1 / E-wheels E2S V2 2020. Seems very similar to Xiaomi but I noticed some subtle differences, like a different bell and rear brake :)

I read some of your other posts, did you manage to find out how to get rid of the 22km/h limit? There are some reviews on e-wheels.no suggesting it should be as simple as flashing a different firmware with the Kingsong Engineer app. (I have found the app, but I don't have a login for it.)

I found an older version of the regular Kingsong app where I was able to unlock speed limits/alarms and set them to more than 22, but it didn't have any effect. The newest version of the Kingsong app doesn't have any options for adjusting the speed.

Hi did you find out How to remove the speed limiter for the ks-x1? I was wondering because i have been trying to remove the speed limiter myself.

On 6/7/2020 at 1:04 AM, benjso said:

Hi did you find out How to remove the speed limiter for the ks-x1? I was wondering because i have been trying to remove the speed limiter myself.

I'm Afraid not. Apparently it can be done by installing a different firmware with the Kingsong Engineer app, but I have no login for the app, it isn't meant to be used by end users I think.

If anyone has a login and is willing to share with me, that would be much appreciated. :)

• 1 year later...

Hi.

Dont know if u have found out anything about speed limit removal?

Anyways. The only ways i have been able to find out doing this are.. E-wheels change the controller to set the speed limit. And obviously very restricted with its bluetooth connection to other apps. Either the apps dont find the scooter, or it will be logged off/out right away. 

So... You need to change the controller(only about 600kr) to get the 30km/t. Or you must get hold of the old version of kingsong app. There you can find old software to downgrade with, and then maybe you manage to log in. 

The last way, dont know if this actually works yet.. Disconnect the motor cables form the controller, and then try to connect the BT again. Then u should be able to stay logged in with other apps.

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2022 at 1:20 PM, Glenn said:

Hi.

Dont know if u have found out anything about speed limit removal?

Anyways. The only ways i have been able to find out doing this are.. E-wheels change the controller to set the speed limit. And obviously very restricted with its bluetooth connection to other apps. Either the apps dont find the scooter, or it will be logged off/out right away. 

So... You need to change the controller(only about 600kr) to get the 30km/t. Or you must get hold of the old version of kingsong app. There you can find old software to downgrade with, and then maybe you manage to log in. 

The last way, dont know if this actually works yet.. Disconnect the motor cables form the controller, and then try to connect the BT again. Then u should be able to stay logged in with other apps.

Did this work?