Ninebot One E+ engine burn after upgrade Firmware 1.2.7 and 60.000km on the Clock

drdoliddle

Hello Ninebot friends,

i have two Ninebot of which both have the Firmware 1.2.7

It has some difficulties in balancing and one just had an massive engine burn and was replaced by seller. He doesn't know, why the burn appeared and the worries are the bad fame that it would get, if this happens in a Mall and makes it in the Press. Does anybody else had this or similar problems due to the upgrade that i placed on the machine via IOS newest Ninedroid App on a IPhone 6

Of course i never went arround the globe on the Ninebot,i maybe have 50 km done on it

Yea I definitely have noticed that my Ninebot has been harder to balance after upgrading to 1.2.7. It also feels like the wheel is spinning more loosely inside when I'm moving on it. I still ride it and all, but I'm very conscience about it and am ready to fall.. It's kinda stressful.

9 hours ago, drdoliddle said:

Hello Ninebot friends,

i have two Ninebot of which both have the Firmware 1.2.7

It has some difficulties in balancing and one just had an massive engine burn and was replaced by seller. He doesn't know, why the burn appeared and the worries are the bad fame that it would get, if this happens in a Mall and makes it in the Press. Does anybody else had this or similar problems due to the upgrade that i placed on the machine via IOS newest Ninedroid App on a IPhone 6

Of course i never went arround the globe on the Ninebot,i maybe have 50 km done on it

When your engine burned, was your wheel locked or could you roll it freely? My ninebot has died also but idk if it has anything to do with 1.27.

It's highly unlikely that your engine burned out due to the firmware version. I've only ridden on 1.2.7 and I don't feel like it's "loose" or not easy to balance-- it's far easier than my previous wheel, at least!

6 hours ago, Tatertot said:

It's highly unlikely that your engine burned out due to the firmware version. I've only ridden on 1.2.7 and I don't feel like it's "loose" or not easy to balance-- it's far easier than my previous wheel, at least!

I have used both 1.22 & 1.27 and I agree, 1.27 was better until it died( So I guess my argument fails here:D)

Archived