Need to solve riding issue

Javier Haro Ramirez

I have a problem with my ninebot one E I have running about 400 miles so far but it is not so pleasant as time to time even at low speed suddenly start rising the front side from the pedals and almost make me fall, this effect last for about 3 to 4 seconds but it is very uncomfortable and scary, so don't know if it could be part of the software or it is something wrong from the machine. I use it everyday but would like to fix this issue, please let me know what shall I do, appreciate your help.

I update the software every time it is a new version available but this issue is since the very beginning, appreciate your help

Thanks, Best Regards

Javier

It felt strange and concerning when I first experienced this safety feature. I even thought it was malfunctioning, but nope.

I prefer the battery tilt back to occur at 10% and the crazy beeping at 5%. Wishing one can change those someday.

I know this equipment include some kind of features  as a safety when low battery or close to the speed limit, but, this effect is happening even if riding at los speed and battery charged, besides that when I feel this effect is happening don't let me stop it keeps running at same speed but the pedals are raised in front and my feet almost slipping backwards, after few seconds this effect stops and can continue riding; but can be repeated at any moment.

I had the same experience when I was riding against wind coming from frontal side. Probably because of the wind, I was leaning forward more than normally and then the pedals started tilting.

Archived