Anyone selling their used Electric Unicycle & live in Australia??

Anyone selling their used Electric Unicycle & live in Australia??

I am wtb a used/secondhand electric unicycle as cheap as possible from someone who lives in Australia saving on expensive shipping costs...

I haven’t tried the sport yet but I’m wanting to buy a beginner wheel. It doesn’t need to be a new one as I support the recycling and reusing of items rather than being so disposable & wasteful. If you have recently upgraded and want to sell your old one I’m super keen to buy one!!

Send me a photo with description & price please? show me what you have & $$how much you’re selling it for...

thanks in advance, from Bec

• Like 1

Which state are you in?

nevermind

i see you are in NSW

i have an INMOTION  V10F it’s on gumtree 

you can probably search for it

although it’s not that cheap

but I’m willing to lower the price a bit

but I’m in Melbourne 

Edited by Trevor Phillips

• 2 months later...

Does anyone sell their used electric unicycle and live in Australia? Jut in case  I live in Sydney.

I am a used / second-hand electric unicycle as cheap as possible from someone living in Australia, saving expensive shipping costs ... My budget is 400 AUD!!

I haven't tried the sport yet, but I want to buy a wheel for beginners.  It doesn't need to be new, since it supports recycling and reuse of items instead of being so disposable and wasteful.  If you have recently updated and want to sell the previous one, I am very interested in buying one!

Send me a photo with description and price please?  Show me what you have and $$ for how much you are selling ...

thanks in advance, from Dahiana 

On 1/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, Dahiana Gomez said:

Does anyone sell their used electric unicycle and live in Australia? Jut in case  I live in Sydney.

I am a used / second-hand electric unicycle as cheap as possible from someone living in Australia, saving expensive shipping costs ... My budget is 400 AUD!!

I haven't tried the sport yet, but I want to buy a wheel for beginners.  It doesn't need to be new, since it supports recycling and reuse of items instead of being so disposable and wasteful.  If you have recently updated and want to sell the previous one, I am very interested in buying one!

Send me a photo with description and price please?  Show me what you have and $$ for how much you are selling ...

thanks in advance, from Dahiana