We would like to invite personnel who live around the Neuenburg am Rhein area to join our newly formed Tokatron Club. We meet up every Sunday 3-4pm. Our Trainer, David runs a small safety brief on the wheels, wearing of PPE, awareness of obstructions on roads, road rules for new users, respecting other riders, 

We attempt a 15 min manoeuvring sessions then take a small tour in the public eye. We started off with just 3 members and we're now up 10 members. Anyone who is interested and would like join is welcome to contact me on +49 1722557153 for more information. 

Don't worry about availability of wheels, we have more than enough to cover many people. 

Thanks 

Team Tokatron organizers! 

We would like to invite personnel who live around the Neuenburg am Rhein area to join our newly formed Tokatron Club. We meet up every Sunday 3-4pm. Our Trainer, David runs a small safety brief on the wheels, wearing of PPE, awareness of obstructions on roads, road rules for new users, respecting other riders, 

We attempt a 15 min manoeuvring sessions then take a small tour in the public eye. We started off with just 3 members and we're now up 10 members. Anyone who is interested and would like join is welcome to contact me on +49 1722557153 for more information. 

Don't worry about availability of wheels, we have more than enough to cover many people. 

Thanks 

Team Tokatron organizers! 

That's the Neuenburg close to Bad-Krozingen/ Freiburg (Breisgau)?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi OliverH yes I am certainly on whatsapp. please use my cell number to add me on whatsapp. Currently our club are made up of much younger kids who I have been training to focus on the safety aspects of riding EUCs and two wheel scooters. We usually start around 3-5pm on Sundays with some cone manoeuvering exercises and later a small tour to the half pipe facility which is an outdoor facility made for skateboarders etc. At this facility we practise going up and down the ram and literally allowing the young members to really enjoy and get a good feel for each wheel. It is a fairly new club and hopefully soon, when adults do come forward, the kids would be the teachers.. this is what I want to see! The future is their's and already I can see they are getting the hang of explaining to people what each machine is capable of doing etc and it is fantastic to see a much younger generation taking the lead on future mobility. 

Archived