Inmotion app sound transfer issue

Pieter Louwers

I transfered sound to my v8 but I would like to go back to default sound. When I try to transfer it remains stuck on 0% after which it fails to transfer. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried reinstalling the app but didn't work. I can control my v8 from the app so bt is connected. 

Anyone any idea to fix this because I really hate the English sound that talks to you for everything. I would prefer to turn it on and hear a beep instead of a woman saying welcome. Because in the train people are looking around all the time when it is talking to me :D

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. The on-board memory for data is quite limited on the V8. If it never completes an upload/ gets stuck at some low percentage of progress it probably means that the memory is full. Here's how I fixed it:

You can clear the on-board memory by going to the wheel config in the mobile app [cog wheel] -> [Diagnose] -> [Erase data]

After the wheel reboots, you will likely find that it no longer makes any sound. Now you can go back in to the [Sound Customization] section and re-upload your preferred sound effects to your wheel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1