NB One E+ Better access to the tire valve

rwent1

As we all know, since it's never occurred to Ninebot to actually conduct something as mundane as usability studies, access to their tire valve requires considerable spelunking skills. I saw on a french site where someone completely cut the plastic shell away to expose the tire valve (please see photo).

Before I commit to cutting this section out, has anyone here already tried this or does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations? I'm worried that the two remaining shell ends may start to vibrate, the LED ring may not be sufficiently secured,  or if  this might allow excessive dirt to accumulate within the tire housing.

Thanks!

Valve cutout.PNG

BTW, until now, I've resorted to using a 6" valve extender to get to access to the tire valve but it's still a bit of a wrestling match to get my fat fingers in there to get the valve cap off and to align the valve with the valve extender. I did burnish off the hex head so it won't bind against the wheel rim anymore (see attached).

DSC00484.JPG