I intend to be on the road a lot more, as a commuter and enthusiast,  especially with the summer coming so an EDC for the EUC is essential.
I'm looking at the smallest size possible for all items only sacrificing size for multipurpose/combo style allowing me to carry less.
I have several different style riding bags that I can adapt this into but essentially want to create a compact form (max 2pc storage kits).
Something that I hope is indistinguishable to bring while being preventive of the issues that lie on the road ahead.

- first aid

- tools (vehicle specific only, not sure how many this is yet)
- small amt of silicone/tape for structural repairs

- angled valve 
- electric bike pump   AND/OR   hand pump/w co2 compatible inflation (not sure how many co2 shots to bring, as well as threaded/non-threaded)
- tire levers
- spare tube (if possible pre slimed, other wise add 8oz)
- patch kit

- standard charger (maybe; for verifying/recovering electrical issues)
- vinyl cover/sleeve for sudden rain in-convenience (something for suitcase or DIY, although I do plan on sealing it up internally)

- flare  OR  light with emergency specific setting

I saw this and thought it would be great to add as well although this is not necessarily incorporated into the EDC.

These are the items that seem essential to me for how it is I intend to be on the road, however I'm sure others will see something to add or remove.
I'd appreciate hearing what others think they would do in this situation or from experience what they've used in the past that's been beneficial.

Thanks.