NinebotOne wont run

Kvex

Help. I work on my NinebotOne E+ but can't figure this out. A friend was riding and he fell a few times while learning and it just stopped. It will not turn on. Took apart and all wires (motherboard and battery) are connected appropriately and it has a full charge. Motherboard was warm to hot. Any sort of reset on the board? Any thoughts? 

It will charge and not has a full charge but it will not turn on while charging or when off the charger. I'm guessing there is either a problem with the power button or with the motherboard. Is there a way of diagnosing without having to send off to be repaired?

Bot has a full charge and there is not excess resistance when manually spinning the wheel. Agree, this could be a power button issue. Hopefully, I don't need a new motherboard. Not sure how common it is for motherboard to go bad. 

Thanks. I disconnected and reconnected battery and still no power. No obvious issues. Time to pack it up and send to USNineBot for repair. BTW, they do diagnosis for free and then give you the price to make repairs. Their labor rate is $50 per hour plus parts. 

Thanks. I disconnected and reconnected battery and still no power. No obvious issues. Time to pack it up and send to USNineBot for repair. BTW, they do diagnosis for free and then give you the price to make repairs. Their labor rate is $50 per hour plus parts. 

50 per hr? Holy crap. They've had my unit for over a month now. I don't even want to know what it's gonna cost me....

Archived