New website about electric Monowiel (monowheel)

9erbot

Hi Guys,

I just want to let you know that I've just started an online webshop / Facebook page in Belgium & Netherlands about unicycles.

You can push the translate button (google translate) into English, French, Deutsch and Spanish.

Please have a look on my website and tell me what you think about it.

I am riding a Ninebot One myself  for city and the MonoWiel Extreme IPS version for stunts and ruff terrain in the woods.

I've attached the ones I am riding.

Happy Riding !

www.monowiel.be

www.facebook.com/monowiel

post-186-0-94576200-1424126467_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-21347200-1424126486_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your information.

I did not check all, but so far so good.

Good prices what I can see.

Miss some whell known brands.

Did you ever hear something about a copyright?

Belgium is not China and you can get in big trouble what you do with the pics from invest!

Good luck!

PS: IP65 220V?

http://www.monowiel.be/products/monowiel-fire

Hi Tom,

I am using the well known brands IPS and Ninebot.  For me they have a very good quality / price ratio for what they offer.

I find Solowheel a bit expensive and people tend not buying that. It's probably the best brand name people know, but hey 1700 dollar for a crap design, if you compare it to the Ninebot One which is less expensive....  For me it doesn't make any sense.

The IP 65 is - 220 V  (means its 220 Voltage) and fully waterproof in rain, snow,...

About the copyright...I am in the process of taking new pics for the banner, but indeed it's something I want to scrap of my to do list.

As a starting business owner, there is just so much to do  ;-)

Thanks for having a look

(Ninebot One driver, IPS 14 inch driver, IPS 16 inch Extreme model driver)

www.monowiel.be

• 1 month later...

Hi Thanks Craig,

Indeed. I've been busy so far with the website.  A startup is sometimes a bit difficult to get all the pic's right.

Guess the site is really starting to get in place.

We are also going to import the Freeman now as I've tried it, and the performance is great.

Also thinking about the Gotway, but in Belgium the Unicycle sport isn't yet that saturated.

So need to make sure I am not having too much stock as for investments for these stores are not like with knifes and forks you sell. ;-)

Have a great evening

Monowiel

www.elektrischeeenwieler.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived