Question re: Inmotion App

kjon12

How do you guys get the InMotion app to show the statistics in this picture??? For the life of me, I can't bring this up. I'm running 7.0.4 with a V5F.  Are these statistics not delivered by this old wheel?

All I get is the speedometer with a North arrow, and below that a battery level bar.

Inmotion App.jpg

9 minutes ago, kjon12 said:

How do you guys get the InMotion app to show the statistics in this picture??? For the life of me, I can't bring this up. I'm running 7.0.4 with a V5F.  Are these statistics not delivered by this old wheel?

All I get is the speedometer with a North arrow, and below that a battery level bar.

Inmotion App.jpg

In the area just below that big orange circle with the speed showing, swipe left for more metrics or swipe right to record your path

Thanks for the response., but Yeah, I've done that. When I go to the left, I get the orange graphs, and when I go right, I get the map. But on the center screen, where others show 9 different statistics, I just get a mileage remaining bar. When I go for a ride, the mileage remaining bar does drop over time, as you would expect. I'm too new to want to hold my phone while riding to see if the speedometer is registering, but I guess I'll have to try to look at is the next time I ride to see if it's registering speed.

That is strange. Hmmm. ?   If you are using android 6.0, you may need to restart your phone. Otherwise I would suggest stopping the app inside the settings - Apps - Force Stop. Then restart it from the phone again and see if that helps.

Archived