Anyone looking for a Ninebot Mini Handlebar?

I ordered one and just received it from alieexpress but it won't work with a segway mini pro, only the ninebot mini. If anyone is looking for one and doesn't want to have to wait a long time for shipping from china, PM me. 

they should be interchangeable, at around the 8:20 mark of this video, the guy swaps control bars between a mini and minipro.

my question is- do they lose the ability to self balance (ie- stand up on its own) if you mount the handlebar?

when you buy the extended handlebar, its suppose to attach to the top of the existing ninebot mini knee bar, not the mini pro one. The mini pro leg bar is different since it can be adjusted. So you would have to buy a ninebot mini leg bar first to swap the mini pro one then attach the handlebar.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2016 at 2:20 PM, Dannyar said:

when you buy the extended handlebar, its suppose to attach to the top of the existing ninebot mini knee bar, not the mini pro one. The mini pro leg bar is different since it can be adjusted. So you would have to buy a ninebot mini leg bar first to swap the mini pro one then attach the handlebar.

I found an extensible handlebar at Aliexpress... Much cheaper than ninebot store. Did you buy the stretch one?  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Stretch-flexible-handle-extend-lenthen-for-xiaomi-no-9-mini-parts-for-balance-scooter-wheel-smart/32691695993.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.4.tUQb2j&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=669ad9a0-d0e5-4122-886f-b7e325ec9d03&tpp=1 

Archived