210V EUC in development

Eyss

51 minutes ago, Funky said:

Anyone who needs last mileage wheel also would want that. Imagine lightweight wheel that has amazing top speed or power... Wheels like V8/10, Teslas, KS14/16/18, with amazing top speed. 50-60kph for those size wheels would be awesome.

I would want a 1000Wh wheel that can go 60kph or faster... Just saying. (Everyone already knows..) 1000Wh - because that wheel will be lightweight.

My wheel has 1554Wh battery and i charge it only when battery drops down around 50%. Guess what - it happen EVERY second weekend. Yup.. I'm ridding my wheel daily and charge it only 2 times a month. dUCK YOU all who want big and even bigger capacity batteries. :D If i had 3600Wh wheel - i could ride a month without charging. :D Imagine 12 charges a year.. That's way to many.

I wish someone could make a 500-1000Wh wheel with amazing specs.. For 5-15km rides it would be perfect. Nothing wrong with 50-150km rides. I'm just not a fan of that. And i doubt there are many people who would want to commute 50-150km daily... Just saying. Most people live close to where they need to go..

I am on the same boat as you ;) 

Can't wait for such a wheel :efefa07c43:

32 minutes ago, Sholphin02 said:

I am on the same boat as you ;) 

Can't wait for such a wheel :efefa07c43:

Sadly most forum users, countries where it's allowed to ride on streets would say otherwise. They don't want a bicycle level wheel - they want motorcycle.

Even 1P wheel could be made.. 2P, 210V at what speeds? 100+kph? If 1P battery configuration can safely go 50kph - that would be awesome and amazing. 2x less cells in battery packs.

What speed/power could be had from 1P setup anyways?  Roughly speaking.. (Anyone more knowledgeable about these things - speak up.) :) 

Edited by Funky