Lynx pedal height

Hi,  planning to transition from KS S16Pro to Lynx and I was wondering the difference in pedal height as many have commented that the Lynx is a bit high.  The only place I saw that had the Lynx pedal height listed said 220MM/8.66".   That would be the same as my s16 Pro which is on a 16" tire so it seemed to me that the Lynx pedal height would have been higher, can anyone confirm the Lynx pedal height?  Much appreciated!

Edited by ParadiseWheelin
spelling pedal

my guess is the height is dependant on the rider weight, between the 2 eucs.  if you have a local shop that has a lynx,  you can ask them to help you with measuring the lynx pedal height when you are standing on the lynx pedals, with full riding gear.  you would also need to know the suspension weight for the lynx as well.  if there is not a shop available, you can edit your topic and include your rider weight so that a potential poster who matches  your riding weight and is a lynx owner, can give you a proper measurement.

I found the stock pedal height on the ewheels site, must have missed it first look, listed as 9.5" pedal height (no load) for the Lynx  so it is an inch higher than my S16Pro which doesn't sound like much as I transition.  I 'll try it out before I think about getting lowering kit.  Thanks