online retailer for Pidzoom CE200 now available in canada, ...

bpong

y'all;

i just received my CE200 today.  i had purchased it as a special order item from urban machina,  a store based in vancouver bc.  the nice thing is that i dont have to suffer the high shipping costs compared to ordering from china directly.  as a result of my special order for my CE200,  urban machina now has it available on their website.   here is the link:

Pidzoom Charger Enhancer CE200 – Urban Machina

if you plan to order a CE200,  dont forget to add the appropriate charge adaptor to match the charge port on your euc or escooter.

cant wait to charge my lynx to only 80% safely and easily.  a big thanx to urban machina for making the order work with their pidzoom supplier !!!

cheers,

bpong 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2024 at 10:32 PM, Jayzao said:

I purchased the PidZoom horn, and it works well.
I think they create decent products.

Cool !  If yu hav some time to spare, please provide yur review of it and how well it works.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bpong said:

Cool !  If yu hav some time to spare, please provide yur review of it and how well it works.

I also just purchased the PidZoom mirror.
I'll post an Amazon review ASAP.
Thanks for bringing cool products to market.

18 minutes ago, bpong said:

re: PidZoom !!!

While I have your attention, as I just submitted a 5-star Amazon review for the horn, it says you can change the horn sounds to one of five distinct sounds.
How do I do this?
Sometimes, the default tone startles folks on the bike path in the morning. ;)

i think there is a youtube video showing this but i cant remember its name....you will have to search for it but im sure its an easy button sequence or something like that.  IMO, its better to be loud and present than not be heard at all....

• Thanks 1