NYLONOVE BITE SET ~ first impression…

PogArt Ttoo

Posted (edited)

My BEGODE EX is quite heavy wheel to get it moving, so I was looking forward to power pads.

There’s many to choose from, everybody has its own preferences, I got attracted by NYLONOVE …

I’m not about to tell you pros or cons ~ I’d like to share my experience fitting these on my wheel 😅

To be honest I thought it’s straight forward process as seen on YouTube tutorials, but it took me many hours 🙈🙉🙊

It’s not fitting these pads and pedals only, but also trying the positioning out, whether it works or not, adjusting pads to fit my likeness and so on 😅

It took me few good hours to be honest, and I was sweating buckets too, trying getting on the wheel every time and then, adjusting position of these pads, and again, and again…

My wife has pointed this morning my lower legs area ~ she’s asked ~ where did you get this from (looking at my reddish skin marks 🙈🙊🙉)

To be honest ~ I wasn’t aware I have got hurt my legs this much yesterday 😅😅😅

So this is the position of the power pads.

I’m ok with this at the moment, but I might adjust it again after some more rides…

I saw on YouTube that these jumping pads most of riders placing very tight…

I’ve tried it too ~ but I was struggling get on the wheel, or get off the foot?

What’s wrong with me? 🙈🙊🙉

I’ve found that I can not keep the rear lower piece of the braking pad?

What’s wrong with me? 🙈🙉🙊

I was struggling to place my leg on the pedal with this lower piece attached ~ while getting on…

This lower pad was sort of on my leg’s way ?

So for now I will ride without it…

Maybe I just need to get used to these broad pads?

The NYLONOVE pedals are longer than the original, the NYLONOVE pads are broader than the stock pads…

Honesty it was few busy hours to get it done, until I was able to get on the wheel and ride it from kitchen to living room 🙈🙉🙊

Am I hopeless, or it’s just taking a time? 😅

IMG_1865.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1861.jpeg

Edited by PogArtTi
  • Like 1