[SOLD] Selling inMotion V12HT Alberta Canada

Hi 

I'm selling a inMotion V12HT, i've listed it locally on kijiji. 

I thought I would list it here as people on these forums are more pros and not newbies buying a wheel (more images are on the ad). 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-ebike/calgary/inmotion-v12ht-it-works-but-has-a-random-error-that-comes-up/1694894344

So this V12HT has been recalibrated from inMotion remote service. But the error still randomly pops up and its occasional. The wheel works fine, and i don't push it, just in case. But i'm not a EUC tech, and i'm not going to open this wheel up. This would be great for someone that knows how to fix these things, or if it needs fixing, not sure.

Local pick up please. Its less than a year old and has a total of 14.1 kms now. It rides fine, it may have more KM's till it gets sold as i may be still riding it. Its like new, minor scuff marks.

Asking firm $1000 CAD As Is condition, comes with charger. I would even trade for a kingsong wheel

20240604-104408.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • meepmeepmayer changed the title to [SOLD] Selling inMotion V12HT Alberta Canada