How to place bracket back on Begode T4

I am tinkering with my begode T4 and have trouble putting the bracket back on after removing the 4 screws.

I can't push it far enough against the spring where i can place the screw through. Is there a certain tool to use or is it brute force to place the bracket into position?

https://imgur.com/a/ZHnLMFD

• Like 1

Nevermind i figured it out, i aired out the suspension. The screws still don't align, I wonder if there's any other way to make the screw holes align. I added an additional image, showing a bent bar.

• Like 1

Another update, it's bent enough where the valve stem hits the trolley poles. I shifted the battery positions only to find it hits those poles. Any recommendations for an inner tube with a smaller valve stem?

The battery bracket goes into this kerf. So everything is fine. Try inserting the bracket into the pedal rack and inserting the screws first. Just don't drag it out. And then put the rack on the spot with the bracket on the pipe.