Getting errors after KingSong S22 Assembly

I had a bad crash on my S22 a year back and the wheel wouldn't turn back on and dented the rim to the point where there was resistance. After talking to some people, I decided to buy a new controller and a new motor. I got the controller from RevRides and eWheels sent me their 4000w S22 motor which they said works with my configuration.

I just got around to replacing all the parts and I am now having trouble with getting the wheel up and running. Installation seemed to be  alright. I put everything back in the exact way I took it out and it feels the same. When I press the power button, the screen tells me 00 and uP for update. I go into the kingsong app, and it shows that I am on V1.0 and tells me to update to the latest firmware. After I do the update, my wheel immediately shut down and when I power back up, the 00 and uP appears on the screen and the firmware doesn't seem to be added to the wheel.

I then tried updating the wheel while charging it and was able to keep the wheel running after the update. But now the screen gives me a 01, 03, 17 error message. I also got a few popups that I screenshot. Once I unplug it, and reboot the machine, the 00 and uP shows up again and the firmware is back to V1.0.

I've tried both Android and iPhone apps, SoftTuner on both devices too, and can't seem to get past these issues. If anyone knows what might be the issue or can help me find a solution, I would greatly appreciate it. The error messages give me my biggest clue but I'm not sure how I should address it. 

zCP1ZZu.pngF0Myxma.png

• Like 1