Commander Mini, Commander Pro, or something different.

I am approximately 200 lbs, and 5'5  I ride an OG Sherman, mostly street, and have done some light trail riding. I am looking for something with suspension now.  Avg Range 15-30 miles, occasionally long group rides. I enjoy seated riding on the Sherman. I know someone selling the Commander Mini 50E version for a decent price and very low mileage. I was also looking at the Commander Pro 50s due to it similar size to the Sherman but with suspension. 

I have tested the Commander Mini and I enjoy the nimbleness, like when I had my Nikola Plus. For range, I could get a fast charger for longer rides. I do ride at higher speeds 35-40 mph and am concerned with the unstableness that comes with smaller wheels. Con maybe seated riding, I sit on the Sherman without a cushioned seat just fine. 

Looking into the Commander Pro and not having to worry about charging, and a longer time riding at higher speeds.  I don't have to carry it since I have a ramp for my SUV to load and unload. When riding in the street it's kind of exhausting to stop and take off constantly with the Sherman at intersections. The other con is the price of the Commander Pro but I could save some more if it's worth having these specs.  

Edited by JakeAceBlade