Veteran Sherman S - Batch 3 w/ Nylonove Pedals - $2800

Selling my Veteran Sherman S with ~ $500 in accessories/upgrades - Looks great and works like new. Absolutely zero issues - details below.

Local pick-up only - Northwest Austin.

• Batch 3: Newer batch Sherman S.
  • 66 lbs Fast Ace Suspension
  • Stock knobby Kenda tire
  • ~1600 miles on it.
  • Includes a Leakerkim charger and also an eWheels 100.8V fast charger that can charge at 9a/7a/5a/3a and can charge to 80%/90%/100%.  If you charge it to 100%, it properly balances the batteries to full charge and then turns of the charger.
  • Healthy batteries: regularly balanced, never kept at full-charge longer than a day, and always kept above 15%.
  • Stored indoors in air conditioned home.
  • Never ridden in the rain - bearings are silent and like new.
  • Never crashed (I'm an experienced rider). Wheel rolls centered and true.
  • Looks nearly brand new except for very minor cosmetic marks on the battery shells from being dropped at a standstill a couple times and playing around in the woods at Walnut Creek.   
  • Includes latest Leaperkim upgrades (Installed updated trolly-handle and CNC clamps for the shocks).
  •  Leaperkim's updated pedals included, but not installed.
  • Latest Firmware.
  • Nylonove Pedals installed - amazing, light, grippy, and shock damping pedals (cost me $250 with shipping).
  • Grizzla style power pads (that I 3d printed myself) come pre-installed. 
  • Includes a super plush after-market seat that is amazing for seated riding.
  • Shock adjuster protectors included (I 3d printed them myself). 

I love this wheel - it rides smooth, plush, and effortlessly through streets and any terrain - it has amazing range (i've taken it to Dripping Springs in South Austin and back up to Northwest Austin with battery to spare!  It has tons of power and can muscle up long steep hills while maintaining speed with traffic going 35mph.  It's an amazing all-arounder - I don't think there's a better wheel.  The Lynx might have higher voltage and is lighter, but has far less range and the Lynx's lack of high-speed stability makes the extra voltage wasted IMHO, given that the Sherman S has great acceleration and can effortlessly climb any steep road. 

Why am I selling?  I'd like to spend more time mountain biking for the fitness benefits, and I plan to get a motorcycle to provide the fun factor for some of my commuting. 

Considering all the upgrades and that it was well taken care of, I believe $2800 is a very fair deal.  Not in a hurry to sell, so I'll continue to enjoy it until it sells!

Edited by txwheel

• txwheel changed the title to Veteran Sherman S - Batch 3 w/ Nylonove Pedals - $2800

Howdy! Would potentially be interested and I would cover shipping if you are open to that. 

Where was this purchased from? Would you be open to sharing more pictures?

• Like 1