I plan on selling my V11 for $800

I’ve had the wheel for a while. I think three years almost 4 years now? 

I will update with more details when I upload pictures. I want to know if 800 is a fair asking price with its current condition.

I still ride it to work nearly every day and it’s been in its current state for almost a year now. I have to say A+ to inmotions durability. I would compare my V11 to a Toyota Corolla that has had a few accidents, and has had very little maintenance done. So here’s what’s wrong with it.

First of all, everything is original to the wheel except for the leg cushion structure thing and one of the saddle sides.  The shocks don’t hold air anymore. The stand is broken off. The shocks are held in place by friction now. The tail light doesn’t work anymore as of recently. 
The bottom of the pedals are extremely shiny and all scratched up. The outer shell on the bottom is cracked…. I will show you pictures later, of course of all of this. 

This wheel is extremely beat up, but still works completely fine and rides pretty close to what I think is new lol….if this is even a selling point, I’m not sure, but I think it has lower miles than the average used V11 I don’t remember off the top of my head I will go look later. 

The wheel is located in Washington DC. I would prefer not to ship the wheel, but I do have the original box.

I’m selling it finally because I have the Y on the way right now.  Yeah let me know what you guys think. Feel free to ask any questions. I will probably post it on OfferUp as well.