EUC World speed alarm issues

Now I'll start this off by informing that my EUC doesn't have speakers due to the previous owner ripping out components to lighten it. It was a cheap deal, so it's fine. It's an RS19 and I keep the speed limit around 32 due to it being used and no speakers. Alarms are at 30 and slightly lower for lower power.

That said, when hitting high speeds, I get hit with a speed alarm in EUC World that doesn't go away until I drop at least 10mph(today it continued beeping and the speed number in the app stayed red for 30 seconds until I got down to 18mph from 30), which is very annoying to either just ride with constant beeping in the street(and I play music while riding so it's loud) or have to pull over every time I get slightly too fast. I can't tell which alarm it is and I've changed a bunch of settings. I don't really want to test turning off wheel alarms in the app since the wheel can't warn me itself, but if that's okay to do with alarms set in the app I'll do it if necessary. Was just wondering if there's a way to tell what alarm that is.

With voice on it does the BEEP BEEP BEEP "SLOW DOWN" until I get down to the low speed to make it turn off. But normally speed alarms stop when I go back below the speed it's set for. I'm hitting it more and more as I get more used to riding and it's driving me crazy. Also, just to head it off, once I can afford it I'm going to upgrade to probably a shermax since I'm growing past this one.

• Like 1