Looking for: Master Pro v1 motor and OG Sherman v1 motor

Please DM me price and potential shipping, I'm in Vegas. Would be willing to drive if you're in Cali, Utah, or Northern NV

If ur curious..

Masta: overcurrented, shredding part of the motor wire because I had a bad shock (the stock one) that kept bottoming out but stupidly did curbs still, and the suspension bracket got damaged, causing it to chafe against the motor, putting stress on the board, I didn't even know and did a 9 mile, 50 mph ride before it finally gave in.. ( iwa sgoing slow on the sidewalk luckily when it happened) The wheel would slightly move back  and forth in an almost shaky manner, so I should've known something was up. Got a new mobo under warranty now just waiting for the motor. This wheels a beast for going thru that tho. lesson learned the hard way 🤷‍♂️

Shermy: the hanger (that had to be on the side of the motor wire, ugh) broke a while (I assume gradual stress) after a clumsy 18 mph crash on my part when I wasn't paying attention to a large bump in the sidewalk. It had a nasty impact, tried rewelding and after, used a saw to cut off some bad welds, and damaged the wire partially. This was before I got my monster and master pro. And if you're wondering, the weld didn't hold up anyway (as the wire comes right through the hanger so it makes it hard) Lol!

Willing to buy an entire parts/half working wheel aswell, as long as the motors work

Edited by destruver

• 4 weeks later...

I have a master pro v2 motor/rim/tire that I'm not using. I don't think there's any difference between v1 and v2. The rim is cracked though. Motor has 700 miles on it. Reason I'm not using it is because I replaced it with an ex30 motor/rim.