FS: USA SF Bay Area - Begode Master v2 Litech batteries with lots of other upgrades $1800 - Sold

Sold

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/yY1QHym

Selling my Begode Master v2, this is the Ewheels version with 50E Litech batteries. I am selling because I am getting a Lynx. The wheel has not been in any major crashes, I've fallen off of it about 3 times on trails going about 5-10MPH.

Upgrades:
Full Grizzla fairing kit
Grizzla Flow pads
Kuba Linkage
Fox Float DPS Factory Shock 7.875 x 2.25
Shinko SR244 tire with about 900 miles
CNC Begode Pedals

Factory 3A charger and fast charger capable of 15a included, the fast charger can be used for other wheels if you buy additional connectors.

Factory unused pads are included. The damage you see on the rear fairing was from trying to mount a camera.

There is about 2700 miles on the batteries.
The motherboard, motor, tire and Fox shock have 900 miles on them. The motherboard/motor was replaced by Ewheels at 1800 miles.

Stand is NOT included

Located in the East Bay, pick up only, no shipping. Price isn't firm but I'm not really in a hurry to sell.

Edited by Sprite

• Sprite changed the title to FS: USA SF Bay Area - Begode Master v2 Litech batteries with lots of other upgrades $1800
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sprite changed the title to FS: USA SF Bay Area - Begode Master v2 Litech batteries with lots of other upgrades $1800 - Sold